|Job Title||Business Analyst|
|Reporting to||Director Australia|
Main purpose of job:
Meet clients’ business requirements by successful development and documented application of the IsoMetrix Software.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify the requirement of business stakeholders and converting these requirements into specifications for the new business solution
- Preparation of Business Requirement Documents.
- Preparation of documents covering client process flow.
- Prepares flow diagram depicting design layout of system.
- Responsible for system build that it is in line with business requirements.
- Review functional design specifications and use cases prepared by system consultant.
- Review configured system with clients and manage change control.
- Facilitate client user acceptance testing and resolve all issues identified.
- Review test results.
- Hand system over to support post client go-live.
- Contribute to Development and improvement of IsoMetrix system/modules
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- Qualification in Business Analysis (Diploma or Certification)
- Must have a valid passport and be willing to travel
Additional Education/ Experience:
- Tertiary Qualification (IT and Business Analysis)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with similar responsibilities
- Extensive exposure to external clients. Candidates with predominant internal exposure will not be considered
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and UML
- Mobile and must have a valid passport and be willing and able to travel
Advantageous Education/ Experience:
- Experience in Risk, Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental Monitoring, Social Management and Compliance sectors
- Exposure to ISO standards governing these disciplines
- Experience in software dealing with these disciplines
- Knowledge of Portuguese, Spanish or French will be an added benefit