|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Reporting to||Program Manager|
|Date Advertised||18 August 2017|
|Start Date||01 October 2017|
Main purpose of Job
Manage software project implementation on schedule and within budget whilst delivering a quality IsoMetrix system to clients. Deliver reference sites for the business.
- Project Management.
- Full management of a number of projects in the GRC environment using a web based, agile framework and Solution Templates.
- There could also be a number of bespoke projects.
- Responsible for implementation in line with established project process.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of processes.
- Responsibility for review of project process outputs to ensure quality project through the project lifecycle.
- Manage project risks and project reporting.
- Manage client relationship for the duration of the project.
- Manage change control and scope creep.
- Manage the project plan and the project budget.
- Manage resources allocated to project.
- Project billings and time management control
- Working with SME, Project Sponsor, Project Implementation team, internal developers and test analysts to achieve quality results.
Minimum qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification in Project Management.
- Knowledge of Software Development Cycle and UML
- Valid Passport and drivers licence. Must be willing to travel.
Experience / training that would be an advantage:
- Mari SAP, QMS experience and knowledge of IsoMetrix Software.
- BA qualification and experience.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance subject matter knowledge