|Job Title||Senior Test Analyst|
|Reporting to||Web and Development Manager|
|Date Advertised||2 August 2017|
Main purpose of Job
Designing, developing and executing testing strategies and add test cases that verify software conformance to defined acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviors) and feature design documents, as well as application standards.
- Developing and continually refining the test plans, processes, and standards, covering functional and non‐functional testing.
- Document and implement test strategies, plans, processes and standards.
- Define and maintain the test automation framework and ensure that appropriate testing tools are selected and applied optimally.
- Review the architecture and designs of systems and features, and actively engage with Business Analysts and Developers to ensure the soundness of proposed solutions.
- Work on Test Automation.
- Review and revise acceptance criteria to guarantee they are fit for purpose once fulfilled.
- Create and maintain configuration notes for the testing environments, both functional and non‐functional (e.g. performance testing) environments.
Lead and mentor QA team members as well as manage outside contract testers
- Minimum qualification and experience
- Tertiary Qualification (IT related)
- Advanced ISTQB Certificate
- 5 years software testing experience
- 2 years’ experience leading QA team members
Experience/training that would be an advantage:
Some Programming and Test Automation exposure
Interested in joining us as a System Analyst? Fill in the application form below: